If you are someone who wants to switch from chemical shampoos to chemical-free formulas, then you are at right place. Well, you might have taken this step after getting aware of the side effects of sodium lauryl sulfate – the main ingredient found in chemical hair cleansers. And now you want to cleanse your hair without depending on this harmful foaming agent.
To help you pick the right products, we have come up with our khadi sulfate free shampoo list. All the shampoos mentioned in this list are natural and safe for hair. Of course, for your health too! Best part – they are available at economical prices. So, quickly check out the list:
- Khadi Honey and Vanilla Shampoo: With honey and vanilla extracts in it, this shampoo possesses a very pleasant smell. This hair cleanser nourishes and conditions the hair and makes them healthy, soft and shiny. Definitely a must-try!
- Khadi Herbal Shikakai Shampoo: This SLS-free shampoo has a perfect blend of Shikakai, Tulsi, Amla, Trifala and other useful herbs. Known to gently cleanse the hair strands, this shampoo not just gives you soft hair but dandruff-free tresses as well. Thanks to the antiseptic properties of Tulsi!
- L’Oreall Ever Pure Hydrate Shampoo: This sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses your locks without stripping natural oils from them like traditional shampoos. L’Oreall Ever Pure Hydrate Shampoo infuses hair strands with moisture thus, preventing dry hair problems.
- Khadi Saffron, Tulsi and Reetha Shampoo: This chemical-free formula can do wonders for dry and damaged hair. Tulsi extracts in the shampoo fights against scalp problems while saffron gives nourishment and strength to hair fibers. Coming to Reetha, it gently cleanses your hair.
- Vaadi Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo With Lemon And Tea Tree Oil Extracts: Enriched with lemon as well as tea tree oil extracts, this shampoo works best for dandruff prone hair. This shampoo also fights against other scalp diseases. Vaadi Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Lemon and Tea Tree Oil Extracts also contains Shikakai and neem extracts.
- Khadi Herbals Shikakai and Honey SLS free Shampoo: This sulfate-free shampoo cures dry hair as well as split ends. Shikkakai is extremely nourishing and keeps split ends in check while honey repairs the splits and also cures dryness of hair.
- Khadi Herbals Honey and Lemon Juice Shampoo: This natural hair cleanser from Khadi is subtle to detoxify hair and to eliminate the product build up from it. This shampoo also removes the greasiness and oiliness of hair strands. What’s more? It even treats dandruff, improves hair growth and makes locks lustrous and beautiful.