People these days are becoming more and more aware of the harmful effects of chemical shampoos. Such shampoos contain harmful sulfates in them and can damage your hair as well as health. Not just these hair cleansers make your hair excessively dry and brittle after removing natural oils from it, they also cause various scalp diseases. On the other hand, there are sulfate-free shampoos that are completely safe for hair. Made out of naturally occurring ingredients, these shampoos can give you softer, healthier and lustrous locks. Well, that’s not the end to their advantages. To know more about khadi sulfate free shampoo benefits, keep reading:
- Scalp irritation is a common problem caused by traditional shampoos since sulfates are irritating agents that cause dryness of the scalp and swelling. Sulfate-free shampoos reduce the effects of irritation and help restore the natural health of the scalp.
- People who use chemical formulas often have dry hair problems. This is because the chemicals in their shampoos take away the natural moisturizing oils from the hair, resulting in dryness. This problem is solved by natural formulas that keep the necessary oils as well as moisture in the hair fibers. Due to this, there isn’t any dryness of hair and subtle shine is maintained in the tresses.
- SLS-free shampoos decrease premature graying of locks while keeping their natural color. When it comes to color-treated hair, these shampoos do not strip away the hair dye like chemical shampoos do. As a result, the life of color treatment is extended and one is able to enjoy colored tresses for a longer period of time. There are also some herbal formulas available in market, such as Khadi Natural Walnut Shampoo that is known to make hair naturally black.
- Dandruff problems are quite common in people who use regular shampoos. These flaky scalp problems can only be treated with herbal hair cleansers like Khadi Neem and Aloe Vera Shampoo. Neem being an antiseptic removes the dead cells from the scalp, thus giving dandruff-free hair. Khadi Natural Woody Sandal & Honey Herbal Shampoo is another hair cleanser that effectively cures dandruff problems.
- No matter whether you are a curly head with brunette tresses or you have straight blondes, sulfate-free formulas will definitely work for you.
- Natural shampoos are undoubtedly safe for environment. This is because they are manufactured from plant-based ingredients.
- Sulfate containing shampoos are harsh on your scalp and they can even lead to hair breakage, ultimately resulting in hair loss. Sulfate-free products trim down the hair loss and make hair healthy and voluminous.